FARMINGTON, PA â€“ As the auto industry speculates whether Toyota Motor Corp. will become involved further with General Motors Corp. to ward off a possible alliance between GM and Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is unlikely to throw its hat in the ring anytime soon, says an official. â€śNo, no, no,â€ť John Mendel, senior vice president-automotive operations for American Honda Motor Co. Inc. tells Wardâ€™s when asked if Honda would make any moves to thwart a proposed tie-up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Wonâ€™t Make Overture to GM, Official Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.