CANBERRA – The first Honda Motor Co. Ltd. dealership in the world to sell the entire Honda lifestyle product range opens in Berwick, a rapidly developing southeastern Melbourne suburb. New World Honda, a A$6-million ($3.4 million) multi-story, state-of-the-art dealership, showcases Honda's range of cars, motorcycles, marine and power equipment all under the one roof. The facility features a launching pond with jetty and boat ramp and plans a 4-wheel-drive track to test the Honda CR-V ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda World Features Range of Lifestyle Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.