DEARBORN – To underscore the importance of the North American market, Ford Motor Co. announces the appointment of Peter Horbury to the new position of executive director of design-North America, effective Jan. 1. “North America is the most profitable and sizable market,” says J Mays, design chief, in making the announcement. Horbury’s new duties are part of a renewed focus to assert leadership, he says. Peter Horbury to head Ford’s North American design. Horbury assumes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Horbury to Head Ford North America Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.