More Stories TOKYO – As a nod to its sports-car tradition and its first car, the S500 2-seater, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. unveils the sleek mid-engine HSC high-performance concept here at the 37th Tokyo Motor Show. Delivering more than 300 hp from a V-6 DOHC powerplant, HSC likely is a peek at the auto maker’s replacement for its NSX supercar, due next year. The exterior design screams speed with proportions similar to a Lamborghini. HSC’s upper half features high curves and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HSC Concept Provides Peek at Next NSX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.