GM Holden Ltd.’s high-performance division launches a limited-edition model to help celebrate 20 years of its most-successful and enduring nameplate, the ClubSport. Holden Special Vehicles’ ClubSport brand first appeared as a permanent fixture within the high-performace range in June 1990 as the VN HSV ClubSport. Originally featuring a 5.0L engine boasting 241 hp and 295 lb.-ft. (400 Nm) of torque, only 410 VN series ClubSports were built. The model since has evolved to become the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HSV Introduces 20th Anniversary-Edition ClubSport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.