PARIS – Following more than 15 years at the helm of Mercedes-Benz, among the world’s most revered brands, Juergen Hubbert leaves his post today to assume a more visionary role as head of parent DaimlerChrysler AG’s executive automotive committee. Outgoing Mercedes CEO Juergen Hubbert. Hubbert has been a member of Mercedes-Benz parent DaimlerChrysler AG’s management board since the company’s inception in 1998. His responsibilities were not limited to the Mercedes-Benz brand. He also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hubbert Bids Farewell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.