Ed. Note: This is the last in a three-part series on ASIMCO (Asian Strategic Investments Corp.), which was formed in 1993 to pursue investment opportunities in China and supply capital, management and technology to companies in which it invests. To date, US$400 million has been invested in 14 joint ventures and three wholly owned companies serving the automotive industry in China, eight of them in the inner provinces. JINGZHOU — Here in the heart of inland China, serious efforts are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hubei starter supplier works on metamorphosis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.