CHICAGO – Hummer's top decision maker says there is room in the lineup for an H4, fueling expectation that General Motors Corp. will add a smaller vehicle below the new H3 in the brand's stable of SUVs to woo international buyers. “For now, (H3) is as small as it gets, but I've never made any qualms over the fact that at some point I'd like to see a Hummer H4,” Hummer General Manager Susan Docherty tells Ward's. “I think this brand could support an H1, H2, H3 and H4.” Docherty's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer Chief Eyes H4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.