The first locally built Hummer H2 SUVs rolls off the line at ZAO Avtotor’s plant in Kaliningrad, Russia. General Motors Corp. says volume will total 200 H2s in the first full year of output. Hummer H2 will start at $86,500 in Russia. The Hummers will be sold only in the local market and will be offered in three trim levels, starting with an $86,500 base model. The Adventure trim level, aimed at off-road enthusiasts, starts at $91,800. The top-of-the-line Luxury version bases at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer H2 Assembly Launched in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.