SOUTH BEND, IN – General Motors Corp. forecasts buyers of the Hummer H2 will spend an average of $4,000 in accessories – adding to the healthy profit margin anticipated for the SUV that starts at $48,000. Hummer H2 There will be 30-40 accessories available at the SUV’s official July 10 launch date, Doug Herberger, general manager-Service Parts Operations, tells Ward’s here during Hummer H2 test drives. It is the biggest single-vehicle program at launch in SPO history, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer H2: Big Truck, Bigger Profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.