DETROIT – The new Hummer H2 still in many ways resembles its hulking, unrefined brother, the H1, but that isn’t exactly the image General Motors Corp. wants to convey. Print ad developed by Modernista! for the H2, which features the caption, "Great. Now you need a bigger boat." That’s why GM hired the Boston-based advertising agency, Modernista!, to try and sell the truck to a broader customer base without changing Hummer’s existing public image. “When we looked at how we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer Kicks Off H2 Sales with Fresh Line of Ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.