General Motors Corp. plans on having no more than three Hummer products and hopes sales of the brand will hit 140,000 to 150,000 units annually within 10 years, a company executive tells Ward's. “But that's if everything goes well,” stresses Hummer Marketing Director Michael C. DiGiovanni. Other plans for Hummer include adding 140 to 165 dealerships from the current 60 and exporting vehicles to foreign markets, such as the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Europe is unlikely because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer Plan: Three Vehicles, 150,000 Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.