ASHEVILLE, NC – With the addition of a second shift that began in mid-July, production of the Hummer H2 is at about 125 units per day, says Ken Lindensmith, vehicle line director for the H2. He says by the end of August production will reach its full level of 170 units per day, or 40,000 annually. Hummer H-2 The Mishawaka, IN, plant that assembles the H2 gradually is adding employees for the second shift. Total employment is expected to reach 1,200 persons by the end of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer Ramps Up to Full Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.