General Motors Corp.’s Hummer will begin an advertising and promotion campaign today (April 22) for its all-new H3 midsize SUV by sponsoring the official National Football League Draft Pre-Party. In addition, Hummer will have H3 vehicle displays and special NFL draft viewing parties for football fans at several ESPN Zone restaurants in major U.S. cities. Throughout this weekend, Hummer will air a new TV spot previewing the H3 on ESPN’s NFL draft telecast and debut an exclusive online ad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer Reveals H3 Pricing, Promos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.