AM General Corp. says it will be able to produce 40,000 of the upcoming Hummer H2 model annually on two shifts at a new plant it will build adjacent to its existing facility in Mishawaka, IN. The H2, which was unveiled at the Detroit auto show earlier this month, was designed by General Motors Corp. and is based on the GMT800 full-size truck platform. GM acquired the rights to the Hummer brand from AM General last year and has plans to expand the product lineup and distribution network ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer Two Capacity: 40,000 Annually" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.