In this year's first halfAudi AG's Hungarian engine output rose 9.5% over last year. If current production levels are maintained, more than 1 million engines will be built in Hungary this year. Audi's Hungarian unit made a total of 543,060 engines in the January-June period and 29,181 TT sports cars. Audi has invested 280 million German marks in its Gyor, Hungary plant in the first six months of this year, raising its total investment to 1.9 billion marks. The Gyor plant currently makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary engines to hit million mark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.