NOVI, MI – Husky Injection Molding Systems Inc. unveils a new plastic injection-molding machine at its technical center here that is designed to improve aesthetics and boost productivity at Tier 1 suppliers that make large plastic parts. Called the Quadloc-Tandem-Index (QTI) injection molding system, the machine – the size of a small building – can mold large assemblies incorporating different materials and multiple components at the same time, which provides styling, quality and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Husky Unveils New Injection Molding System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.