DETROIT – Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus division may build some of its hybrid-powered RX 330 cross/utility vehicles in Canada when production begins next year. Lexus Group Vice President and General Manager Denny Clements tells Ward's that while the decision isn’t final, it’s likely the environment-friendly CUV will be produced at both plants that are slated to build the standard RX 330 – Toyota Motor Mfg. Inc. in Cambridge, Ont., Canada, and in Japan. Lexus may build its next hybrid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hybrid Lexus May be Built in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.