FedEx and United Parcel Service so far have had good success with the adoption of advanced hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) technology for demonstration fleets, but high lifetime operating costs mean large-scale adoption of HEV technology for package delivery trucks isn’t yet a slam dunk. FedEx HEV delivery truck. Although the companies’ burgeoning HEV delivery-truck fleets make it appear HEV technology is beginning to mature to a level that volume use might reduce lifetime-of-vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hydraulic Tech Adds New Wrinkle to Commercial Hybrid Equation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.