NEW YORK – A convoy of hydrogen-fueled vehicles, which left Portland, ME, on Monday, rolled into Central Park here today (Aug. 13) before resuming its road tour to California. The fuel-cell vehicles, along with a pair of BMW Hydrogen 7 internal-combustion-powered cars, will make refueling stops in 31 cities in 18 states before arriving at the finish line in Santa Monica, CA, Aug. 23. The tour is sponsored by the California Fuel Cell Partnership, U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hydrogen Road Tour Rolls Through NY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.