General Motors Corp's Australian affiliate, Holden, will showcase Adam Opel's zero-emission hydrogen-powered concept vehicle during the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. HydroGen1, a fuel cell vehicle that runs on pure hydrogen (see WEVTU — July 1, '00, p.1) has been selected to lead the men's and women's Olympic marathons on Sept. 24 and Oct. 1 respectively.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HydroGen1 to pace marathon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.