DETROIT – South Korea's two top auto makers will step up their North American product-development capabilities when they open their jointly run Hyundai Kia America Technical Center in Southeast Michigan on Sept. 27. Located in Superior Twp., near Ann Arbor, the new technical center currently houses 120 staffers, many of them engineers and designers. “But we are continuing to expand,” Won Suk Cho, president of the new technical center, tells Ward's. U.S.-based staff contributed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Accelerates U.S. R&D" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.