Hyundai Motor America is set to offer incentives on some of its popular models due to increasing market pressure in the U.S. Hyundai reportedly will cut the interest rates on EF Sonata sedans and Santa Fe SUVs to about 1.5% to 2.5%. Currently Hyundai offers 3.5% to 4% interest per month (contingent on the model) for U.S. customers on a 12-month plan. Meanwhile, General Motors Corp. says it is increasing cash back offers on nine Chevrolet, GMC and Oldsmobile SUVs and two models of vans, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Adds Incentives; GM Hikes Offers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.