Hyundai Motor Mfg. Alabama Inc. adds a second shift July 25 at its Montgomery plant. A plant spokesman tells Ward's HMMA has been gearing up for the second shift for the past couple of weeks. “Last week we had some of the departments split to a second shift and now the whole plant is phased into a second shift operation,” he says. Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.'s first and only U.S. plant now employs “a little over 2,000” workers, the spokesman says. Employment-wise, he adds the “several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Adds Second Shift in Alabama" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.