VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech adds a third shift at its plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic, two weeks earlier than originally planned. The auto maker has hired 800 workers for the third shift, while suppliers have added 1,200. Hyundai and suppliers combined employ about 10,000 people in the Nosovice area. The plant has been producing 66 vehicles an hour and the third shift will start by turning out about 40 units an hour. With the third shift, the facility will reach its full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Adds Third Shift at Czech Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.