SANTA BARBARA, CA ā Hyundai Motor Americaās half-million annual sales target is still attainable in 2008, despite the collapsing U.S. new-vehicle market, a company official says. āFive-hundred-thousand (units) is doable this year if we can work out some of the production constraints weāve got,ā John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning, tells Wardās during a media preview of the ā09 Genesis sedan here. Wardās U.S. Light Vehicle Sales Brand 1/08 2/08 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Americaās Half-Million Sales Goal āDoableā This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.