SOUTHFIELD, MI – An entry-level model to go head-to-head with offerings from Toyota Motor Corp.’s Scion youth-brand, plus a hybrid vehicle, are on Hyundai Motor America CEO Robert Cosmai’s wish list. The auto maker is preparing to step up to the plate against its larger Asian competitors in the U.S. market by launching seven new models over the next 24 months. (See related story: Hyundai Eyes Fullsize Pickup for U.S.) “We are looking at some products right now that have nothing to do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai America Wants Scion-Fighter, Hybrid Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.