Hyundai Motor Co. Australia Pty. Ltd. says Sydney will be the location of its new A$70 million ($54.5 million) headquarters. Hyundai Australia picked Sydney over Melbourne and Brisbane because of its superior infrastructure, the auto maker says in a statement. The purpose-built complex will be completed in mid-2008 and will support some 250 Hyundai Australia employees, as well as staff from Hyundai Steel Co., Hyundai Capital and Glovis Australia, Hyundai’s vehicle logistics subsidiary. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Australia to Open Headquarters in Sydney" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.