SANTA BARBARA, CA – Hyundai Motor America, which in 2006 completed seven new-model launches in 24 months, is getting ready to do it all again. The new upscale Genesis coupe will kick off another round of product introductions for Hyundai starting in 2009. “Right around the corner is something we call ‘24/7 Version 2.0,’” John Krafcik, HMA vice president-product development and strategic planning, says at a media preview here for the Genesis sedan. In addition to the Genesis coupe, HMA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Begin New Round of Product Launches in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.