Hyundai dubs latest entry Tucson. Hyundai Motor America names its forthcoming small SUV the Tucson. The SUV, due out in fall 2004, extends the Southwest theme originated with the launch of the Santa Fe, which currently is Hyundai’s only SUV. The Tucson will be smaller than the Santa Fe and will be offered in both front- and all-wheel-drive configurations. It will come with a 4-cyl. engine as standard, with the option of a V-6. “The Tucson is the next new vehicle in our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Begin Tucson Sales in a Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.