Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. hands over a fleet of 50 hybrid versions of its Click subcompact car to South Korean Commerce-Industry-Energy Minister Lee Hee-beom. The cars will be used in a fleet test conducted by the Ministry of the Environment. Hyundai Click goes hybrid. On hand for the ceremonial handoff Oct. 1 is General Electric Co. Chairman and CEO Jeffrey Immelt, who was in Seoul for a 1-day business session with Hyundai Chairman Chung Mong-koo and South Korean Finance Minister Lee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Begins Hybrid Fleet Test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.