Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will release details next month of a new, low-emissions 1.2L engine that it says achieves approximately 10% better fuel economy than the 1.1L mill it replaces, Ward’s learns. The engine is in production at Hyundai’s plant in Sriperumbudur near Chennai, India, and will be applied to the i10 compact and i20 Getz replacement, which makes its debut at the Paris auto show in September. Both new-generation models will be built at Hyundai’s recently opened, second Indian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Begins Indian Output of New Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.