Hyundai Motor America breaks ground on its new, $17 million Central Region Office and Parts Distribution Center in Aurora, IL. The facility includes 320,000 sq.-ft. (29,728 sq.-m) of warehouse space to house vehicles for an increasing number of Hyundai dealers in the Midwest and Southern U.S., 26 exterior truck docks and 30,000 sq.-ft. (2,787 sq.-m) of office space. The new facility, scheduled to open later this year, will employ 20% more people than Hyundai’s previous Central Region ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Breaks Ground on New Facility in Illinois" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.