Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. officially announces plans to build its next plant in Czech Republic. Three possible sites are under consideration in the Moravskoslezsky region. They include Mosnov, near Ostrava, Nosovice and Dolni Lutyne. Other sites are in the running, as well. The new facility will have an annual capacity of 300,000 units, and would increase the country's car production to 1.1 million to 1.2 million units annually. “Hyundai Motor has carefully studied the need to advance to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Build Plant in Czech Republic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.