Hyundai Motor Group spokesmen ducked media questions regarding Chairman Chung Mong-koo’s health after he appeared in a wheelchair at a June 12 hearing in Seoul District Court. One Hyundai spokesman hung up when asked for comment and another claimed to know nothing about Chung’s condition. However, Chung, 68, reportedly told the 3-judge panel he is suffering from high-blood pressure, pains in his joints and dizziness. Chung’s lawyers say he now is being held in a hospital facility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Chairman Attends Court Hearing in Wheelchair" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.