Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo has made another large installment payment on the 1 trillion won ($860 million) he promised to donate to charity in 2006, when he faced charges of embezzling corporate money and developing a slush fund to bribe government officials and businessmen. Chung this week turned over 513,000 shares of Glovis Co. Ltd. to the Haevichi Social Contribution Committee he established in 2007. It is located in one of Hyundai-Kia’s two headquarters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Chairman Chung Makes Payment on Charity Donation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.