Chung Eui-sun, the son of Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo, is named the new head of Kia Motors Corp. Chung Eui-sun began his career at Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. in 1999 as a purchasing director. Analysts are concerned the move to appoint Chung Eui-sun to head Kia will bring more scrutiny to management ethics in South Korea, says Reuters. Chung Mong-kooâ€™s son-in-law, Shin Sung-jae, is named president of Hyundai Hysco Co. Ltd., the steel-making arm of Hyundai, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Chairmanâ€™s Son New Kia Boss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.