Hyundai Motor Mfg. Alabama (HMMA) makes leadership changes at its newly opened Montgomery vehicle and engine assembly plant. M.H. Lee, HMMA president and CEO, is being moved to corporate parent Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. in South Korea, effective immediately. He came to HMMA from Hyundai Motor in India. He will be replaced by Ahn Joo-soo, who is chief operating officer at Hyundai's Asan, South Korea, plant. Ahn will oversee the move to full production at HMMA, as output of the new '06 Sonata ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Changes Leadership at Montgomery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.