Hyundai Motor America selects The Richards Group as its creative advertising agency. Three other firms vied for the account, including Publicis West, Publicis and Hal Riney, and Bates West. Hyundai says it will begin working with the company immediately to develop a strategy and creative for the launch of ’03 models this fall. Hyundai says that although it is too early to give details of the campaign, a new tagline and new look to the auto maker’s advertising is in the works.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Chooses Richards Group for Advertising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.