Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is developing a liquefied petroleum gas-electric hybrid version of its popular Avante/Elantra compact it plans to begin selling in South Korea in 2009. “Sales of the Avante LPG Hybrid will be limited to the Korean market, but exports are possible at a later stage to markets where there is a good LPG distribution infrastructure,” a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. The spokesman declines to reveal technical details of the LPG hybrid powertrain under development. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Confirms LPG Hybrid in Works for Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642