Big things are happening for Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and its sister companies in China. Among the immediate changes is the consolidation of all Hyundai Automotive Group operations and joint ventures in China under a single holding company, Ward’s has learned. The move does not involve significant restructuring but will bring the various operations together and coordinate them under one corporate umbrella. Meanwhile, meetings are under way between Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Consolidate China Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642