LAS VEGAS -- Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says it plans to continue with its industry-leading warranty offer into the “foreseeable future,” – but not forever. “Someday, we’re going to need to walk away from it,” says Robert F. Cosmai, vice president, national sales. Hyundai Motor America offers what it calls the Hyundai Advantage, America’s Best Warranty. Among the best in the business along with its subsidiary Kia Motor Corp., the warranty includes 10-year, 100,000-mile (160,930 km) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Continues Warranty for Now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.