PORTLAND, OR – Two years from now, when Hyundai Motor America launches its third new midsize cross/utility vehicle, the brand will have a lineup of CUVs that are all unibody-based but varied in size. Currently, the South Korean auto maker is preparing for the U.S. launch of its entry-level Tucson, Hyundai’s first new model here since its Santa Fe CUV debuted in mid-2000. Tucson also is the smallest of the new trio. (See related story: Early Tucson Sales to Mostly Non-Hyundai Owners) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai CUVs to Come in Small, Medium, Large" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.