SEOUL — The Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.-DaimlerChrysler AG alliance is expected to announce general details of its long awaited commercial vehicle joint venture later this month, informed sources tell WAI. The program is being split into two phases, the sources say, with the first stage a project for joint development of a heavy-duty diesel engine. The decision to approach the commercial vehicle joint venture in stages was made unilaterally by DC, the sources say. DC currently is under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-DC CV deal nears launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.