Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., for the first time, revealed its Accent Hybrid this week at the third China(Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition. The hybrid-electric vehicle is equipped with a 1.4L continuously variable valve-timing engine delivering 90 hp, plus a 16-hp electric motor. The auto maker says the engine achieves a 44% improvement in fuel economy. Hybrid-electric vehicles were highlighted at the third annual Auto Guangzhou 2005 show, which ended Nov. 28. The exhibition is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Debuts Accent Hybrid at Guangzhou Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.