Hyundai Motor America debuts its new SmartStock inventory management system to its dealers. The system is designed to improve customer service at Hyundai dealerships by increasing same-day service repairs and enhancing inventory efficiency. SmartStock, which stands for the Supply Modeling and Retail Tracking collaborative dealer management program, increased parts sales by 19% and inventory turns by 25% in a pilot program, Hyundai says. One advantage of SmartStock is it will allow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Debuts SmartStock System to Improve Customer Service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.