Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is showcasing 20 vehicles and two engines at its 19,375-sq.-ft. (1,800-sq.-m) display at Auto China 2010 in Beijing. At a press preview today, Hyundai Vice Chairman Chung Eui-sun tells reporters the auto maker posted record high earnings in the first quarter, up 500% on a year-over-year basis. Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s first-quarter sales in China jumped 48.1% and revenue rose 22.6% in the period, he says. “Right here in China, 2009 proved to be a major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Displays 20 Vehicles at Beijing Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.