Hyundai Motor America announces it has named its coming minivan the Entourage. The vehicle is expected to be on sale in spring 2006 as an '07 model. Hyundai sister brand Kia already offers a minivan for sale in the U.S., and Hyundai has repeatedly said it wants its minivan to be different from the Sedona, but a Hyundai spokesman can't say for certain that the Entourage will not share a platform with the Kia entry. The Entourage will be the fifth of seven new products Hyundai is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Dubs Minivan Entourage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.