SEOUL — Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. has purchased a 214,500 sq.-m (2.3 million sq.-ft.) site adjacent to its commercial vehicle plant in Chonju. Company officials say the land will likely house an engine and specialty vehicle plant. The move fits with the proposed commercial vehicle joint venture between Hyundai Motor and DaimlerChrysler AG, which still has not been completed. DC is working to complete a due diligence study of the Chonju facility before committing to the proposed 50-50 JV. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai expands commercial vehicle site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.