Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is considering building a new vehicle production plant in Russia, a company insider confirms while denying specific details of a recent media report. “We are considering a plan for a new plant at this time, but nothing has been decided with respect to where or when or how much money would be invested,” he tells Ward’s. He does say the new plant would be a full manufacturing operation, as opposed to complete-knocked-down kit assembly. “We shipped about 100,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Eyes New Plant for Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.